Wednesday, December 4, 2013

BSNL Prepaid Call Details!


Hey guys, Here is a great for those who needs BSNL prepaid card calling data!

After TRAI's order to provide last call details to prepaid customer, I was looking for the solution into BSNL but couldn't find any. So I tried many online blogs, customer care and friends but failed to know about it.

Finally one of BSNL executive told me that you should ask senior officer at BSNL exchange and he can give you last 10 call details including:

- Dialed number
- Call duration
- Call time stamp with date and time

So, I had visited him and told him to give me last 10 call details for particular number and he immediately showed it!

I was very happy to know about this and can be useful in many situations like if your phone is stolen or number is misused.

All you need to do is, Visit nearest BSNL exchange and ask a senior officer to provide you last 10 call details of BSNL Prepaid simcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment