Monday, September 30, 2013

Honda Dio HET Review & Experience


I am pleased to start writing this blog on Honda Dio HET(2013) variant. I hope that this will help people in making their purchase decision easy and smooth. As I was also so much confusing in selecting a best suitable and comfortable scooter for me and my wife, who will be using it occasionally. 


In my wishlist I was preferring only Honda scooter because recently they launched HET(Honda Echo Technology), in which company was claiming 60kmpl mileage, which is not bad at all. In Honda my decision was confusing between selection of Activa and Dio, As you know Activa is well known and doing so well in Indian market but personally I was attracted to Dio and was not willing to go with crowd by selecting Activa. So, finally I made my mind for Honda Dio and purchased it.


Honda Dio HET
Initially I was bit confused about its body building as previous model has some issues on and another concern was fiber quality. But thanks to Honda, it looks like they have fully revamped this scooter in this generation. It's made of carbon fiber which looks quite durable and gives less weight on scooter. I was quite happy in driving the scooter in heavy traffic, it was so smooth to take the scooter away from sharp corners and pickup is amazing responsive to throttle which can take you ahead of signals.

As per my best experiences I have taken scooter often to out of town and the handling was very nice like bike on top speeds. Also, the Dio gave me 52+ kmpl mileage (Which is roughly lowest estimated). Often I have driven with three persons, and never felt like its a scooter. It was running so well with 3 riders, which made me amazed and proud owner of it. One thing more I love about Honda Dio is, its ground clearance. Its body is built quite well that footrest is never touching any speedbreakers, where I have seen that many Activa owners were facing issues.






Also, I feels like its zero maintenance bike. Till now I have not spent a single penny except oil changing during servicing and never need to take for any single repairing.

If you are looking for most advanced looking scooter with long durability, good mileage and less maintenance then you can definitely go for it. Along with all that you can get Honda's best resale value!

If you have any query then feel free to ask me here. Thanks for reading and sparing your time, I hope it will help you to take decision.

Tags: Dio, Experience, Feedback, Honda, Honda Dio, Honda Dio 2013, Honda Dio HET, Honda Scooter, Honda2Wheelers, Mileage, Review, Scooter, Two, Wheeler, Price, Compare, Specification, Details, Average, User,

5 comments:

  1. Nice review, I would love to go for Dio instead of Activa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very helpful.. thanx alot man... (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. review is very helpful! thanks for your patience and time for wrting it.
    one question: what is the life time of this DIO?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot..
    Manikanta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review, I would love to go for Dio instead of Activa (i)/Pleasure

    ReplyDelete